Wireless Lighting Controls
What are wireless lighting controls?
We've introduced a new wireless lighting control system which allows the installation of lighting controls into existing rooms without the need to re-wire ensuring the minimum of disruption!
As luminaires age, it can be increasingly difficult to source replacement lamps and parts; and in some cases environmental challenges can make maintenance to existing fittings expensive and time-consuming.
Our wireless lighting controls and refurbishment solutions can help in these situations by providing a cost-effective and efficient way to upgrade your lighting system - whilst extending the life up to 25 years.
Why use wireless lighting controls?
Wireless lighting controls replace the traditional way of energy savings (e.g. switch off lights, reduce wattage of the light source, dim lights) and provide:
- Energy savings possible in excess of 75% (e.g. when using our Phillips Fortimo LED line, which an efficiency of 130 lumens per watt)
- Ceiling mounted sensors cover an area of 20-25m2, which can be extended to 160m2 with additional sensors
- Easy to install and maintain
- Instant energy saving
What do I need?
- A luminaire (typically a standard light fitting)
- A wireless detector
- A dimming drive controlling each luminaire
How can the lights be controlled?
- Wireless switches
- PIR sensors
3E Wireless Ranges
The Mymesh system is designed for larger installations where multiple light fittings with a building, multiple building or even multiple assets beyond the light fittings can be controlled and monitoring in a highly secure network.
The CASAMBI is the lighting industry standard for wireless control, with the estimated lighting control manufactures using a Bluetooth wireless network to provide wireless control.